PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR MAIN CONCERN
WHEN AND HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is information from an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
We collect most personal information directly from you when you consent to use our service or receive communications from us. Your consent may be express (e.g. you agree to the use of your information by ticking a box) or implied by an action you take or do not take (i.e. because you have agreed to terms and conditions that contain information about the use or disclosure of your information).
You provide us your information when you use our service or you use our website generally or you deal with us.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address).
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact address
- Email address
- Telephone number and other contact details
- Age or date of birth
- Your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information
- Details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
- Information you provide to us through customer surveys or
- Any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Register on our website or app
- Communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites
- Interact with our sites, services, content and advertising
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information when required by law but generally we collect personal information from you (or about you) to allow us to
- Supply you with information about our service and products
- Supply you with tailored service offerings that may benefit you
- Communicate more effectively with you about our services and your care and
- Ensure your experience with us is a positive one
Personal information collected or received by us will only be used for the stated purpose for which it was provided.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes
- To enable you to access and use our website, services or app
- To operate, protect, improve and optimize website, services or app, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing
- To send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- To send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting
- To administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Our employees and related bodies corporate
- Third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you)
- Professional advisers, dealers and agents
- Payment systems operators (e.g. merchants receiving card payments);
- Our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- Our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
- Anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred
- Specific third parties authorized by you to receive information held by us; and/or
- Other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorized or permitted by law.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We Maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never been defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
To further protect you, you should safeguard your SparkBox account username and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites. Please note that we will never ask for your SparkBox account user name or password via email.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES
HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at [email protected]. If you notice any discrepancies in the information provided to us or have any grievance against us, you may contact our Grievance Officer.
The details of the Grievance Officer are as follows: [email protected]